Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Monkey See...Monkey Do!

I need to charge the batteries on my video camera and seriously start recording these things. First, Alex is producing some great new sounds. He learned that a dinosaur or a lion makes a roaring sound. He roars really well. Second, last night Al was eating dinner he blurted out a "ah" sound repeating after me. When I feed him I open my mouth wide and say " ah ah ah" three times. This morning while eating breakfast, Alex actually repeated after me, three times "ah ah ah" multiple times. He is so good at taking turns too. Also, after showing him his picture with Santa (taken last night) I would say to him "ho ho ho" he couldn't actually say that but he did hum under his breath three quick hums. Amazing how there is now proof of Al's hearing finally coming out of his mouth and not just with his expressions and behaviors.
Can't wait for Christmas break with him (2 whole weeks). Looking forward to working hard with hearing and more AVT goals!
Finally, Alex loved going to see Santa, didn't play shy and sat on his lap like a charmer while the photographer only shot two pics before getting this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment