Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alex is Dancing

Alex received many great presents for his 1st birthday, most of which play music and sing songs. I began dancing around and bobbing my head every time he would press a button making the music go off a long time ago but more vigorously lately. My hope was that Alex would catch on and dance along with me and eventually start dancing by himself whenever he herd music. That day has come.

Today, Alex was playing with a new toy from his Auntie Caroline that sings songs with vocabulary words and while he was pressing the buttons by himself, without me in sight, he began bobbing his head back and forth to the music.

Another amazing proof he is hearing because first, I was not in his sight therefore, not mimicking anything. Second, he repeated the dancing multiple times.
What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment