Monday, October 25, 2010

Ten Days In!

Alex is more happy then ever. I really think this kids loves to hear for the most part. He is so active and a few time he has actually stopped to look around for sound (like the doorbell) and hearing everyday things really encourages him to do more and more every day. As you see in the video above, he is crazy excited running and playing with his ears on.

As all of us get tired of certain things sometimes, well it's no exception for Al's hearing. Sometimes when background noise is really loud or when he is tired and it's approaching nap time, he will just pull off his processors (ears lol) and hand them right over to me one after the other. I know if he could talk he would say "Mommy, I'd like some quiet now please".

Alex's first birthday is coming up, I am busy getting things ready on top of dealing with day to day occurrences. I don't think I have ever been so stressed out in my life, for reasons I will not bore anyone with. But seriously, what get me smiling every time and what makes me forget about all the petty details is ALEX! The kids just knows how to change my mood and he is such a silly monster I can't help but laugh, play, talk and sing with him non stop. For every mother out there, we are just so lucky, let's take the most advantage of our kids, stepping back and remembering the little things they do to make us laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment