Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Tomorrow morning at 9am Alex will be going through something I will never understand or have the chance to experience. When the activation happens I am imagining a wonderful moment where Alex's eyes will light up and he will have the widest smile on his brightened face. Well, that's what I wish, in reality, hearing might be a really scary thing for the first time. I know that most likely he will cry but it's okay because I know it will pass. Regardless, my mind is going crazy picturing what will go down tomorrow. I'm also feeling 100 different emotions at once.
Al's first hair cut (Thanks Ashley!!!)

This week Alex has been wearing his implants off and on since he keeps pulling them off! Two-way tape has been my friend, Alex of course, likes it less since it pulls on all his shaggy hair. So yesterday night he got his very first hair cut, behind his ears is all trimmed and ready for the equipment!




Tonight I am saying goodbye to my quiet baby, who does not coo, or babble or talk. I will say so long to my baby who screams these "break the sound barrier" screeches that so loud my eardrums ring. The funny thing  is, I'm going to miss that baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment